Collymore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why eat animals when you can have sex with them and, like me, become PM of your country?

Go down

Why eat animals when you can have sex with them and, like me, become PM of your country? Empty Why eat animals when you can have sex with them and, like me, become PM of your country?

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:42 pm

By Stanley Collymore

I am an animal lover although not for the reasons you
would obviously have imagined, since in this PR
obsessed world, and I should know because it’s
the only previous job that I’ve ever held down
prior to my existing one, and consequently
necessary in those given circumstances
to deceptively put up a solid front for
politically self-serving purposes
and realpolitik reasons to dishonestly and
publicly give the deceitful impression
to everyone that I’m something and
someone I most evidently am not
and moreover seriously don’t
ever want to be. So naturally I
joined the throng of those who are quite seasoned
in these sorts of things and dishonestly let it be
known that I’m rather comfortably at home
where animals are concerned. That said, I
have a demonic secret I’ve only shared
with a few elite and privileged ones
like me. Namely, that what animals
I fervently relish, I do prefer that
that they’re all dead, not to eat
them mind, as that would be
most unkind; but primarily
you see it’s all to do with
my distinctly obsessive
and necrophilia relish
of joyfully fucking
them ecstatically!

© Stanley V. Collymore
26 September 2015.

Author’s Remarks:
“Now why didn’t Jeremy Corbyn get up to something like this?” I say mischievously. Answer: Because it’s not the kind of behaviour that principled, honest and profoundly moral people of either gender ever contemplate on doing far less so actually embark on because to be quite blunt with you it’s quite perverted and absolutely sick! Nevertheless, the hatchet men and women that were quite frenziedly and demonically having a go at ethical, in every sense, Jeremy Corbyn were quick to come up with their puerile, lame, hypocritical and double-standards excuses that it was simply high jinks on the participant(s) part, happened 30 years ago, and furthermore it’s what the privileged and born to rule naturally do and should be seen in that particular light.

However when their selective victim Jeremy Corbyn, as a legally separated man, had an alleged personal relationship with Diane Abbott – 40 YEARS AGO - who wasn’t, not even remotely so, responsible for the break up of his marriage THAT however in marked contrast and in the sick minds of the same redneck and white trash scum in the UK media and their likeminded and quite discernibly intellectually challenged counterparts in the wider British public was worthwhile news and a viable stick to beat Jeremy Corbyn with as these pitifully and pathetic scumbags had no problem jumping on a manufactured and vilification bandwagon aimed at Jeremy, who true to form: this man that I do and have always enormously admired and deeply respect with the same committed passion that I’ve similarly had and still do for the likes of Mohammed Ali, Rosa Parks, Steve Biko, Joe Slovo, Dr. Martin Luther King, J.F Kennedy and his brother Bobby; Fidel Castro, Che Guevara, Hugo Chavez, Patrice Lumumba, Shirley Chisholm, Olaf Palme, Clement Attlee, Malcolm X, Ruth First, Arthur Scargill, Oliver Tambo, Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela, Dr Cheddi Jagan, Eric Williams (late Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago), Evo Morales, Sir John Gay Alleyne and every other Barbadian there was or currently is, including our National Heroes; most specifically so the intensely loved, deeply revered and forever remembered Errol “Dipper” Barrow (several times Prime Minister of Barbados and the Father of Barbados’ Independence), took in his stride and studiously with a marked and instinctive degree of class which comes with true breeding and that these privileged perverts, instinctive paedophile protectors and their patently self-individualism and thoroughly obsessive social climbing moronic asshole followers, that for all their professed airs and graces, couldn’t match in a billion light years.

So good on you Jeremy! Keep up the good work and be optimistically reinforced with the profound knowledge that for those of us out here that genuinely know what you’re all about and love you, already have you up there among some of the world’s authentic Greats who were themselves vilified by equivalent venal reactionaries to any form of egalitarian change in their own communities and countries and also managed to get the conspicuously dim-witted, for whom they’ve never and still don’t give a toss about, but all the same quite cynically have no compunction whatsoever in utilizing them as the Useful Idiots that they most evidently are!

Admin
Admin

https://collymore.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down